Rates per person in USD:
Land Arrangement Rates
This is a classic route through Europe from the Sistine Chapel to the Eiffel Tower.
|Starts on||Returns on||Twin Sharing||Single Occupancy|
|June 3, 2017||June 12, 2017||US$3250||US$4220|
|June 10, 2017||June 19, 2017||US$3250||US$4220|
|June 17, 2017||June 26, 2017||US$3250||US$4220|
|June 24, 2017||July 3, 2017||US$3195||US$4125|
|July 1, 2017||July 10, 2017||US$3095||US$3965|
|July 8, 2017||July 17, 2017||US$3095||US$3965|
|July 15, 2017||July 24, 2017||US$3095||US$3965|
|July 22, 2017||July 31, 2017||US$3050||US$3920|
|July 29, 2017||Aug 7, 2017||US$3025||US$3845|
|Aug 5, 2017||Aug 14, 2017||US$2995||US$3815|
|Aug 12, 2017||Aug 21, 2017||US$2995||US$3815|
|Aug 19, 2017||Aug 28, 2017||US$2995||US$3815|
|Aug 26, 2017||Sep 4, 2017||US$3050||US$3920|
|Sep 2, 2017||Sep 11, 2017||US$3125||US$4025|
|Sep 9, 2017||Sep 18, 2017||US$3250||US$4220|
|Sep 16, 2017||Sep 25, 2017||US$3250||US$4220|
|Sep 23, 2017||Oct 2, 2017||US$3250||US$4220|
|Sep 30, 2017||Oct 9, 2017||US$3250||US$4220|
- Rome: Gain VIP fast-track entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel with an art expert. Make the most of behind-the-scenes access to the famous Bramante Staircase.
- Florence: With your Local Expert view the magnificent cathedral and Signoria Square, an open-air gallery of Renaissance Masterpiece.
- Venice: To the tune of accompanying musicians, you are serenaded through the atmospheric canals by gondola, past water-lapped doorways and Rococo palaces.
- Stanserhorn: A spectacular journey by a funicular railway and open-top cable car to the summit of the Stanserhorn for expansive mountain views.
- Paris: A Local Expert takes you on a walking tour of the Latin Quarter to Notre Dame Cathedral and Île de la Cité.
- Paris: With tickets to the Eiffel Tower prearranged, ascend and enjoy spectacular panoramas of Paris.
- Rome: Visit St. Peter's Basilica, see the Colosseum and overlook the Forum during a private guided tour of the city.
- Tuscany: Enjoy a short tutorial about Chianti wines.
- Florence: Walk with your guide to the Cathedral, see the ‘Gates of Paradise' and open-air gallery of Signoria Square.
- Venice: Cruise, with commentary, to St. Mark's Square. See the Doges' Palace, Bridge of Sighs and St. Mark's Basilica.
- Lucerne: View the emotive Lion Monument. See the covered Chapel Bridge and Jesuit Church.
- Paris: See Notre Dame Cathedral, the façades of the Louvre Museum, the Place de la Concorde. Drive along the Champs Elysées to the Arc de Triomphe.
- Scenic Drives: The Apennines, St. Gotthard and Swiss Alps.
- Lucerne: You are offered a selection of restaurants on your Dine-Around evening. Choose your own ambience, cuisine and drinks for an intimate culinary experience.
- Paris: Rendezvous with your friends at a typical French bistro in the Quartier Latin, for a little wine and a rousing Celebration Dinner. Bon Appétit!
- 9 Buffet Breakfasts (BB); plus 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 1 Dine-Around evening (DA), 1 Restaurant Dinner (RD) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD) all with wine, plus tea or coffee.
- Venice: The Hilton Molino Stucky Venice, once a flourishing flourmill, is now internationally recognised as one of Italy's iconic pieces of industrial architecture. Beautifully restored, it now houses a hotel unlike any other, offering a different view of Venice. The hotel is minutes from Venice's main attractions via shuttle boat.
- Paris: The 4-star Pullman Paris Montparnasse hotel is located in the heart of Paris. The hotel has been completely renovated and offers a bar, restaurant and fitness room.
- An expert Insight Tour Director, at the pinnacle of their career, will guide you on your journey. Serving as your 'travelling concierge', this skilled guide will act as consummate organiser and be your 'friend in a foreign land'.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Insight's luxury air-conditioned 40 seat coach with extended leg room and on-board restroom. It's business class comfort.
- A personal radio headset gives you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating insights and commentaries.
- Baggage handling everywhere, with seamless and prompt delivery to your door at every hotel.
- Hotel and restaurant tips included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. Plus we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi.
- Insight Flourishes - from time to time, your Tour Director will enchant you with local tidbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
- Included airport transfers at scheduled times on arrival and departure days.
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
ADDITIONAL FIVE STAR SERVICES
Journey from Rome
Day 1 Welcome to Rome!
On arrival at Rome's Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci Airport, transfers depart for your hotel at 09:30, 12:30 & 15:30. Then this historic city is yours to discover. Later, join your Tour Director for a Welcome Reception and a relaxing evening of dinner and wine.
Hotel: Massimo D'Azeglio, Rome
Welcome Reception and Dinner
Day 2 The Eternal City of Rome
(Relaxed Start) In the morning, a Local Expert introduces you to the full arc of the city's highlights. In the afternoon, perhaps take an optional experience to visit the Colosseum and Ancient Forum.
Hotel: Massimo D'Azeglio, Rome
Day 3 Rome's Vatican Museums to Renaissance Florence
Before leaving Rome, you are fast-tracked through the VIP entrance of the Vatican Museums with a local expert. Admire the Papal art collection and visit the Bramante Staircase, a part of the Vatican generally denied to the viewing public. Then enter the Sistine Chapel. With your audio headset, enjoy crystal clear commentary while looking up at Michelangelo's famous painted ceiling. Head north through the cypress clad hills of Tuscany, home of the famous Chianti wines to the beautiful city of Florence.
Hotel: Una Hotel Vittoria, Florence
Day 4 Explore Florence & on to Venice
Join your Local Expert and walk to the multi-coloured marble cathedral, bell tower and baptistery, adorned by Ghiberti's 'Gates of Paradise'. You also visit the open-air gallery of Renaissance masterpieces in Signoria Square, lined with fountains and sculptures. See the area around Santa Croce Basilica - famous for the quality of its luxury goods. Then proceed to Venice, a city adorned with marble palaces and secret passageways. In the evening, relax with a coffee or a glass of wine in a sidewalk cafe and let the city cast its magical spell. At night indulge in traditional Italian at a local restaurant. Belissimo!
Hotel: Hilton Molino Stucky, Venice
Buffet Breakfast, RD
Day 5 Venice & the Magic of 'La Serenissima'
(Relaxed Start) A private launch ferries you past canals lined with ornate palaces to St. Marks Square, dominated by its magnificent basilica and overlooked by the great Clock Tower where bronze Moors beat out the hours on a huge bell. Nearby is the Campanile and Doge's Palace which is connected to the prisons via the Bridge of Sighs. While in Venice, you will also get to watch the age-old skill of glassblowing. On your romantic gondola serenade, glide along the atmospheric canals, exploring the intimate and hidden parts of this unique city while musicians set the mood with traditional songs.
Hotel: Molino Stucky Hilton, Venice
Day 6 Drive through the Alps to Lucerne
Glimpse the beautiful Italian Lake District as you journey into Switzerland. Continue through the heart of the Swiss Alps, past gushing streams and soaring peaks, through the St. Gotthard Tunnel to Lucerne. In the evening, join your friends and choose from a selection of local restaurants for dinner.
Hotel: Astoria, Lucerne
Buffet Breakfast, Dine-Around
Day 7 Lucerne’s Lake & Lion
Accompany your Tour Director to view the emotive Lion Monument. Then spend time shopping, or stroll across the Chapel Bridge to the ornate Jesuit Church. Later, we head to the town of Stans, where we embark on a scenic journey by funicular railway and open-top cable car to the summit of the stunning Stanserhorn. On a clear day, as well as the beautiful mountains and surrounding hills, there are views as far as Alsace and the Black Forest in Germany. Return to Lucerne where the rest of the day is at leisure. Perhaps hire a bicycle and enjoy a pleasant ride beside the lake?
Hotel: Astoria, Lucerne
Day 8 On to Paris for a ‘Diner de Célébration’
Drive to Basel and cross the Rhine to enter France. Travel through the lush wine-growing Burgundy region to Paris, the vibrant French capital. At night, immerse yourself in the lively atmosphere of the Latin Quarter and enjoy a ‘Diner de Célébration' served with wine in a Parisian bistro oozing with art deco brilliance.
Hotel: Pullman Paris Montparnasse
Buffet Breakfast, Celebration Dinner
Day 9 Paris ‘City of Light’
Start the day sightseeing with a Local Expert who will take you on a walking tour of the bohemian Latin Quarter. Explore the myriad of streets situated on the left bank of the Seine, before continuing to the Notre Dame Cathedral. Venture inside this masterpiece of French Gothic architecture to witness the beautiful stained glass windows and magnificent organ. Ascend to the viewing platforms of the Eiffel Tower for spectacular panoramas of the city.
Hotel: Pullman Paris Montparnasse
Day 10 Au revoir Paris
Transfers arrive at Charles de Gaulle Airport at 08:00 & 11:00, or depart for London via Gare du Nord for the Eurostar option.