Rates per person in USD:
Land Arrangement Rates
The American Southwest is the vast panoramic stage for Mother Nature's most majestic performance. After a colourful canyon curtain call, her epic show draws to a close under a spotlight of Las Vegas neon.
|June 3, 2017||June 9, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
|June 10, 2017||June 16, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
|June 14, 2017||June 20, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
|June 17, 2017||June 23, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
|June 24, 2017||June 30, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
|July 1, 2017||July 7, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
|July 8, 2017||July 14, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
|July 15, 2017||July 21, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
|July 22, 2017||July 28, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
|July 29, 2017||Aug 4, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
|Aug 5, 2017||Aug 11, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
|Aug 19, 2017||Aug 25, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
|Aug 23, 2017||Aug 29, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
|Aug 26, 2017||Sep 1, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
|Sep 9, 2017||Sep 15, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
|Sep 23, 2017||Sep 29, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
|Sep 30, 2017||Oct 6, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
|Oct 14, 2017||Oct 20, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
|Oct 21, 2017||Oct 27, 2017||US$2325||US$3175|
- Grand Canyon: Join a Local Expert for an informative presentation and witness the burnt orange hues of the canyon walls.
- Monument Valley: Join a Navajo Guide in a special vehicle to explore the iconic vistas of this Navajo Tribal Park, made famous in America's favourite Western movies.
- Lake Powell: A testament to the power of water over rock, glide through the narrow sandstone turns of Antelope Canyon during your cruise.
- Zion Canyon: The most relaxing and informative way to see the grandeur and natural features of the canyon is by private shuttle with live commentary.
- Sedona: Visit one of the most scenic cities in the Southwest.
- Grand Canyon: Enjoy outstanding views.
- Cameron: Stop at the historic Cameron Trading Post featuring a collection of Native American arts and crafts.
- Glen Canyon: See the dam.
- Bryce Canyon National Park: Explore the rugged beauty of the National Park with a leisurely walk along Sunset Point to view the unusual rock spires known as hoodoos.
- Scenic Drives: Oak Creek Canyon.
- Grand Canyon: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at the Thunderbird Room while taking in views of the South Rim.
- Las Vegas: Toast to the finale of your tour at a lively Celebration Dinner with wine before seeing all the glitz that Las Vegas has to offer.
- 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 6 Full Breakfasts (FB), 1 Highlight Dinner (HD), 1 Dinner (D), and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD)
- Lake Powell: We guarantee lake-view rooms with picture-perfect vistas and breathtaking sunsets.
- Zion National Park: Stay in rustic charming lodges, located right inside the National Parks.
- Las Vegas: Where else would you want to stay than the Cosmopolitan. A modern, luxury, upscale, resort, overlooking the heart of the strip.
- An expert Insight Tour Director, at the pinnacle of their career, will guide you on your journey. Serving as your 'travelling concierge', this skilled guide will act as consummate organiser and be your 'friend in a foreign land'.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Insight's luxury air-conditioned 40 seat coach with extended leg room and on-board restroom. It's business class comfort.
- A personal radio headset gives you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating insights and commentaries.
- Baggage handling everywhere, with seamless and prompt delivery to your door at every hotel.
- Hotel and restaurant tips included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. Plus we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi.
- Insight Flourishes - from time to time, your Tour Director will enchant you with local tidbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
- Included airport transfers on the first and last day of your tour.
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
HIGHLIGHT HOTELS AND LOCATIONS
ADDITIONAL FIVE STAR SERVICES
Day 1 Arrive Phoenix – Scottsdale
Welcome to Arizona! Your airport transfer takes you to your tour hotel in Scottsdale. Enjoy the superb facilities and grounds of this desert oasis. At 6.00 pm, join your Tour Director for a Welcome Reception and an opportunity to mingle and get to know each other over a delightful evening with drinks and a light meal.
Hotel: Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountain
Welcome Reception and Dinner
Day 2 Sedona and the Wonders of the Grand Canyon
Head north to the quaint bohemian colony of Sedona. Browse the stores and galleries, or join a fun optional jeep excursion through the superb landscape. Enjoy one of Arizona's finest drives through Oak Creek Canyon, before travelling on to Grand Canyon National Park. Spend the night inside the park, enjoying the peace and quiet after the crowds have departed. Take time to experience the breathtaking vistas and sunset on the canyon walls. During your stay, join a local expert for an informative presentation about the wonders of the Grand Canyon. This evening, enjoy a private dinner in the Thunderbird Room while taking in the magnificent views of the Grand Canyon's South Rim.
Hotel: National Park Lodges, Grand Canyon
Full Breakfast, Highlight Dinner
Day 3 Monument Valley and Lake Powell
Head to the historic Cameron Trading Post, featuring Southwest American Indian arts and crafts. The journey carries on through the colourful Painted Desert to Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, where you board all-terrain vehicles for a guided tour of the valley floor, used as a backdrop of many Western Films. Stop at the Glen Canyon Dam to learn about its impact on the Colorado River before arriving at your lakefront resort.
Hotel: Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas, Lake View Rooms
Full Breakfast, Dinner
Day 4 Leisurely Lake Powell
Relax and enjoy the resort's facilities or join an optional float trip down the scenic Colorado River. Take a leisurely cruise through scenic Antelope Canyon with its dramatic steep, sandstone walls.
Hotel: Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas, Lake View Rooms
Day 5 Bryce Canyon’s Stony Symphony
Head to Bryce Canyon National Park in Southern Utah and enjoy a leisurely walk along Sunset Point to view the great amphitheatres of odd-shaped monoliths known as hoodoos before heading to Zion National Park.
Hotel: Zion National Park Lodge
Day 6 Zion to Las Vegas
Travel through more amazing scenery to the lush cliff-and-canyon landscape of Zion National Park. Board a private Zion Canyon Shuttle with live commentary to experience the scenic highlights of the park, followed by free time to explore. A complete change of scenery awaits you in the afternoon when you arrive in Las Vegas; bright lights, shopping malls, huge themed hotels and the omnipresent slot machine. In the evening, join your Tour Director and newfound friends for a Celebration Dinner including drinks before seeing all the lights and glitz that Las Vegas has to offer.
Hotel: The Cosmopolitan™ of Las Vegas
Full Breakfast, Celebration Dinner
Day 7 Depart Las Vegas
Your Enchanting Canyonlands adventure ends with a departure transfer to Las Vegas International Airport.